Elder Scrolls Legends was leaked some time ago but today during Bethesda’s 2016 E3 conference we learned some interesting updates and what to expect with the game.
Bethesda.net is offering free beta testing if you sign up tonight, Legends will be on iPhone, Mac and Android devices. This strategy card game will focus on a story about a forgotten legend where you control the fate and strategy of the course of the game.
During Bethesda’s 2015 E3 conference ESL was first leaked but now we are confirmed of the following.
- You start with a hand of 3 cards, and every time you draw you gain a magicka which is needed to play your cards.
- You have the option of playing your card on 1 of 2 sides called lanes. Some lanes alter the flow of battle and you can only attack cards in your lane
- Once a set damage is reached, the player loses a rune and draws a card that has a chance of turning the tide of the battle.
- Battle in a single player campaign and solo arena or online in quick skirmishes or the verses arena.
- The ability to train cards to increase their powers